The first trimester of pregnancy is a roller coaster of emotions and new experiences.
This box is designed to 'get you through' with bits and bobs that target morning sickness and fatigue, with a few little treats to make you feel human again!
Given as a gift, it will ensure mum knows she is well cared for during this crucial time.
We know mamas need a little extra love at the beginning, and this is her survival box!
- Aquamama Hydration Drink - 2x Sachets. Specifically formulated to help meet the hydration and electrolyte needs of pregnant and breastfeeding women. Discretely mix up one of these puppies when you are feeling yuck and nothing else appeals. It will also ensure you are hydrated and loaded with the essential pregnancy supplements. The only healthy hydration drink developed by an obstetrician for bumps and beyond.
- Preggie Pop Drops - A mama favourite! These candies are flavoured with essential oils and designed to kick morning sickness in the butt!
- Cotton Wheat Bag - Handcrafted in NZ from locally grown wheat and carefully selected 100% cotton fabric. This wheat bag is sure to soothe those aching muscles and be an investment further on into your pregnancy journey.
- Mama Life Whipped Body Butter - Has the feeling of a firm mousse but melts straight into your skin providing you with intense moisture and a delicious chocolate fragrance all day long.
- Mama Life Lip Balm - This intense moisture rich lip balm protects your lips with natural kawakawa and leaves your lips feeling soft and hydrated. The delicious scent of sweet orange is sure to leave your lips feeling kiss ready.
- Anoint Aromatherapy Facial Steam - Take a relaxing break while purifying the skin and improving circulation with the powers of essential oils!
All packaged in a recyclable gift box and gift wrapped free of charge.
After something extra to go in your gift box? 'Oh Baby', by Kathy Fray is THE BIBLE for every mum-to-be! Click here for more info.
Every mum is unique! We are happy to work with you to tailor our gift boxes to suit yourself or that special mum in your life.