The time has come when you finally get to meet your little baby. Just one more hurdle to overcome - labour! Months of nesting and preparing and you have just realized what on earth am I meant to take to the hospital? Don’t worry we have your back!
Labour and giving birth is met with all different experiences. We have have designed this gift box to get you through this most special time, to make you feel a little more prepared going in, and a bit more human afterwards. Just chuck it straight into the hospital bag.
- Naturopharm Birth Aid spray - Homeopathic spray used during labour to help support and recover from childbirth.
- Naturopharm Hypercal cream - Effective in healing those intimate areas after giving birth.
- Hydration drink - 2 x sachets. Always important to keep hydrated!
- Mama Life Nipple Balm - Those nipples are about to take a battering! Keep this balm handy to pop on in between feeds to ensure those nips remain hydrated and intact.
- Rite Aid Hydrogel Breast Discs - Essential for the early stages of breastfeeding. A sample pair of these cooling discs to soothe and help heal cracked and sore nipples.
- Anoint Lip Balm - Is there anything more annoying than dry lips? The last thing any mama in labour needs.
Massage Balm - Now is not the time for slackers - put the partner to work to relax tense muscles.
- Anoint Soap/Shampoo - Wash it all away with this beautiful all natural bar.
- Hospital Bag to put all the above in plus your own toiletries - this month Trelise Cooper Bag which donates to Variety the Children's Charity.
All packaged in a recyclable gift box and gift wrapped free of charge.
Every mum is unique! We are happy to work with you to tailor our gift boxes to suit yourself or that special mum in your life.
Please note: From time to time you may not receive the exact items in the pictures of our gift boxes due to suppliers being out of stock BUT you will receive a similar item. We guarantee either way you will love our boxes!