The time has come when you finally get to meet your little baby. Just one more hurdle to overcome - labour! Months of nesting and preparing and you have just realized what on earth am I meant to take to the hospital? Don’t worry we have your back!
Labour and giving birth is met with all different experiences. We have have designed this gift box to get you through this most special time, to make you feel a little more prepared going in, and a bit more human afterwards. Just chuck it straight into your hospital bag.
- Naturopharm Birth Aid spray - Homeopathic spray used during labour to help support and recover from childbirth.
- Wheat Bag - Use for natural pain management during labour (and afterwards!).
- Naturopharm Hypercal cream - Effective in healing those intimate areas after giving birth.
- Hydration drink - 2 x sachets. Always important to keep hydrated!
- Mama Life Nipple Balm - Those nipples are about to take a battering! Keep this balm handy to pop on in between feeds to ensure those nips remain hydrated and intact.
- Rite Aid Hydrogel Breast Discs - Essential for the early stages of breastfeeding. A sample pair of these cooling discs to soothe and help heal cracked and sore nipples.
- Mama Life Lip Balm - Is there anything more annoying than dry lips? The last thing any mama in labour needs.
- Bennetts of Mangawhai Chocolate - After the marathon of labour, every mama deserves quality chocolate!
- Massage Balm - Now is not the time for slackers - put the partner to work to relax tense muscles.
- SANOlifestyle Soap/Shampoo - Wash it all away with this beautiful all natural bar.
All packaged in a recyclable gift box and gift wrapped free of charge.
Every mum is unique! We are happy to work with you to tailor our gift boxes to suit yourself or that special mum in your life.