The time has come when you finally get to meet your little guy or girl! Just one more hurdle to overcome - labour! Months of nesting and preparing and you have just realised what on earth am I meant to take to the hospital? Don’t worry we have your back!
Labour is met with all different experiences. We have have designed this gift box to get you through this most special time and make you feel a little more prepared - just chuck it straight into your hospital bag.
- Naturopharm Birth Aid spray - Homeopathic spray used during labour to help support and recover from childbirth.
- Aquamamma Hydration drink - 2x sachets. To assist with keeping the body hydrated during labour.
- Mini Wheat Bag - Super helpful for natural pain management during labour (and afterwards!).
- Naturopharm Hypercal gel - Perfect to assist in healing those intimate areas after giving birth.
- Family Wellness Relaxation Oil - This calming blend of essential oils will help to keep your mind and body calm during the challenges you may face during labour.
- Barley Sugars - To help keep those all important energy levels up!
- Mama Life Nip Balm - Those nipples are about to take a battering! Keep this balm handy to pop on in between feeds to ensure those nips remain hydrated and intact!
- Mama Life Whipped Body Butter - A treat for mama and just what you will want to use after giving birth. An all natural, lightly chocolate scented butter to provide hydration and make you feel more human!
- Maternity Pads - A must have for every labour bag!
- Rite Aid Hydrogel Breast Discs - Another must for all labour bags. A sample pair of these cooling discs to soothe and help heal cracked and sore nipples.
- Reusable Breast Pads - Super absorbent with a bamboo inner, feels lovely against your skin.
All package in a Mama Life gift box with beautiful gift wrapping and ribbon. If you don't want your box wrapped, you can let us know at checkout.
Every mum is unique! We are happy to work with you to tailor our gift boxes to suit yourself or that special mum in your life.